UGG CLASSIC ULTRA MINI 2 BLACK ANKLE BOOTS
The Classic Ultra Mini ankle boot updates the legendary silhouette with a lower leg, offering more ease and versatility. This Classic model combines the feel of the original with modern comfort: signature sheepskin, ultra-soft UGGplush™ lining and flexible, lightweight sole. Combine these ankle boots with almost any outfit - the options are endless.
We've found that the regular size generally works best for this style. The loop on the back of the ankle helps to put the boot on effortlessly.
Additional treatment has been done locally to repel water on the surface. The 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper creates a unique look. The asymmetric top, overlock seams, back zipper and suede heel add edge. A 17 mm sheepskin lining keeps your feet warm.
The 17mm UGGplush™ insole contains 80% wool and 20% lyocell, providing softness and comfort. The Treadlite by UGG™ outsole guarantees lightness and comfort with every step. The polyester binding brings durability and a high-quality appearance. The 8.89cm stem height adds style and protection. A leather heel strap with an embossed UGG® logo completes your look.
Best for complementing a casual style. The RN 88276 certificate guarantees the authenticity and quality of the product.
- When putting the shoes into use, protect the shoes with Carbon Pro power spray , which protects against moisture and dirt
Cleaning and care of used UGG shoes:
- Brush off excess dirt/dust from the shoe with a cleaning brush .
- Try rubbing a possible stain using the nubuk box Nubuk Box rubber.
- Moisten the surface of the shoe with an organic cleaning agent.
- Allow to absorb and dry and brush clean the shoe in the same direction with a suede brush .
- Apply conditioner intended for black suede to the shoe and let it dry.
- Brush the shoe in the same direction with the brush.
- Protect the shoe again with Carbon Pro power spray . To get the best protection, it is good to protect the shoe every two weeks. Every other time, it is good to do the entire treatment above, even if there is no special dirt.
Delivery methods and prices
Free delivery for orders over €100!
- Pickup from the store (Aleksanterinkatu 15, Helsinki) - free
- Budbee Box - €5.90
- Budbee home delivery - €5.90
- Collection from Posti's parcel machine - €5.00
- Posti Home Package €10.00
- Matkahuolto Lählä package - €8.00
Our most common delivery times to Finland are 1-8 days, depending on the order and delivery method. The exact delivery time depends on the delivery method you choose.
All our products have a 20-day return and exchange right.
Read more about deliveries and returns .