UGG CLASSIC SHORT 2 BLACK ANKLE BOOTS
Originally, surfers wore the UGG Classic Short ankle boots to keep their feet warm after an early morning day of surfing. Since then, it has become iconic thanks to its soft sheepskin and durable design.
The Classic Short II features two new updates: stain and water resistance, and a lightweight sole that adds cushioning, durability and traction. These versatile boots go with almost any outfit - try pairing them with casual boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
Made of Twinface sheepskin and suede. Pre-treated to repel moisture and stains. Easy-to-use zipper at the back. Detailed Overlock seams. Sheepskin insole to guarantee comfort. The Treadlite by UGG™ outsole provides lightweight comfort. Durable nylon binding. The 20.32 cm stem height gives an elegant look. The UGG® logo ensures authenticity.
This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. The turkey may come from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom or the United States. The fur is artificially dyed and treated.
Best for complementing a casual style. The RN 88276 certificate guarantees the authenticity and quality of the product.
- When putting the shoes into use, protect the shoes with Carbon Pro power spray , which protects against moisture and dirt
Cleaning and care of used UGG shoes:
- Brush off excess dirt/dust from the shoe with a cleaning brush .
- Try rubbing a possible stain using the nubuk box Nubuk Box rubber.
- Moisten the surface of the shoe with an organic cleaning agent.
- Allow to absorb and dry and brush clean the shoe in the same direction with a suede brush .
- Apply conditioner intended for black suede to the shoe and let it dry.
- Brush the shoe in the same direction with the brush.
- Protect the shoe again with Carbon Pro power spray . To get the best protection, it is good to protect the shoe every two weeks. Every other time, it is good to do the entire treatment above, even if there is no special dirt.
Delivery methods and prices
Free delivery for orders over €100!
- Pickup from the store (Aleksanterinkatu 15, Helsinki) - free
- Budbee Box - €5.90
- Budbee home delivery - €5.90
- Collection from Posti's parcel machine - €5.00
- Posti Home Package €10.00
- Matkahuolto Lählä package - €8.00
Our most common delivery times to Finland are 1-8 days, depending on the order and delivery method. The exact delivery time depends on the delivery method you choose.
All our products have a 20-day return and exchange right.
Read more about deliveries and returns .